getregistered™ is a web-based application accessible from any PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad or smartphone.
Designed by meeting planners for meeting planners
Beautiful, effective registration micro-sites
Easy to use, it’s the perfect solution for your attendees.
Powerful, simple administration
With realtime updates and access to customizable registration information, it’s the perfect solution for you too.
- What is getregistered™?
- getregistered™ is a web-based registration program designed for use at any meeting or event. Simple to use, stylish to look at and incredibly effective it is the ultimate tool to streamline the event registration process.
- Do I have control of the construction of my registration site?
- Yes. We listen to each client and design the registration micro-site to your requested specifications. These may include a particular color palette, certain images and as much or as little event information as is requested.
- What if I have an existing site or a team that can create the registration micro-site? Can we still use the registration form and adminstration system?
- Yes. Our registration form can be tailored to match your existing or newly designed site. Your attendees would not even know they are visiting a different site!
- Is the system secure? Can I have confidence in it?
- Yes. The registration form and the administration system uses industry standard secure SSL. This forms an encrypted connection for people to register using their credit cards.
- Is there a limit on the number of people who can register per event?
- No. getregistered™ can be utilized for groups and events of any size.
- Is it cost prohibitive to use getregistered?
- No. The cost of getregistered™ is covered by a small per attendee fee (in most instances under $10 per attendee) based on the number of attendees.
- How can I access the registration site?
- Yes. As a web application, getregistered™ is accessible via PC, Mac, iPad and smartphone, and is fully compatible with a number of browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera.
- Once an attendee has registered, how do I view and share that information?
- It's up to you! You have the ability to create any 'Reports' that you need. These can be a rooming list, a list of emergency contacts or people's activity selections. The list is endless and fully customizable by you. You can invite users (hotel, client, etc) to securely view these reports in realtime and export to Excel if required.